Sunday, November 8, 2009

.....

hi just come do some posting here.
recently i knew a guy, he's my friend's friend
and he, well ok i'm not exagerating about this,
but he loves me. he admitted to me,
meanwhile he knows that i'm owned by my own bf.
and i got to be honest with him
and tell him about my feeling towards him
may be he's a little bit upset to me right now.

but he's real good man, also good friend.
except that part. i mean his affection.
i dont like if someone i dont like keep telling me
i like you. i can get sick to listen it over and over again.
huh! i think i need help now.

yeah we were made love.
that's true, at the first i was doin' this becoz i think
it's ok if it is just for once.
and then he thought that i made love with him then will be i'm in love with him
what about the guys in sauna?????
do they fell in love?
hahah i dont think so.
and for the second time when he pushed me, making love with him
i said no. and i told him already, to find a right guy for him to be
his boy friend.
i'm other's.
but he is still want me.

i'm sick of this situation.
meanwhile i just feel that he is my friend, but in the meantime, he in love with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was never a good biography of a good novelist. There couldn't be. He is too many people if he's any good. To understand reality is not the same as to know about outward events. It is to perceive the essential nature of things. The best-informed man is not necessarily the wisest. Indeed there is a danger that precisely in the multiplicity of his knowledge he will lose sight of what is essential.
Thanks for your comment