Friday, March 26, 2010

He's now!



OMG! i'm really glad that i found
Damon ex fretman again in new recent on internet.
it's been some time i've lost his track.
i dont know why i like him but i think he is
the most perfect man, ever!
he is now live at Boulder/Denver, Colorado,
his hometown is in Stratford, WI. he is 5' 11" Height and 194 lbs / 88 kg Weight,



"Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Currently a full time student. I work as a Nursing assistant and at great hospital,
I love helping people. I come from a very small town of 1500 people, I played football and that was basically my life during high school. I always wanted to model and felt comfortable in front of the camera.

I feel I always need to be doing something new and exciting. While I was in sport activities it was a time where my mind could relax and not think about anything else.
This same reason is why I truly love to model. Modeling helps me relax, work towards goals, and live a healthier life."

and his name is Jesse Blum



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was never a good biography of a good novelist. There couldn't be. He is too many people if he's any good. To understand reality is not the same as to know about outward events. It is to perceive the essential nature of things. The best-informed man is not necessarily the wisest. Indeed there is a danger that precisely in the multiplicity of his knowledge he will lose sight of what is essential.
Thanks for your comment